League Office – Today the League announced the implementation of the Coaches Board. The Coaches Board (herein the Board) will become effective at the beginning of Season 3. The Board will be comprised of 9 members; one representative from each conference and one League official. All members will have equal say with an odd number existing to ensure no ties in all voting measures.
Responsibilities of the Board:
- Each week the Board will look at the prior weeks games and determine the appropriate placement for each team on the Coaches Poll.
- The Coaches Poll will be a composite of the Boards votes, and published at the beginning of each week.
- Each Conference will now have a spokesperson for their respective Conference at the League level. This ensures a continuity of due process for each conference and gives a voice for all by proxy of representation.
Qualifications of Board Members:
- Board Members are nominated by their peers, confirmed by the League office, and serve for a minimum period of two seasons.
- Board Members must have coached at the Pro level for at least two seasons.
Use the poll below to nominate Coaches to the Season 3-5 Board.
Select 8 Coaches from the list.