Following on from the success of last seasons Summer Camp the MML will again be hosting a Summer Camp competition this year! It will run from the Monday when normal league season play has ended, (11th June,) until the beginning of the next regular season, season 14! The MML normal league play will also be having a short two week summer break at the conclusion of this season. – Summer Camp will hope to provide for some compeitive fun, during this time!
How do I enter?
- Request a ticket at MML Summer Camp, (in the MML Charity tournaments league,) following all rules as set out when creating a farm team. (Must be a fresh team and conform to appropriate naming conventions etc.)
- Please arrange matches in the farm chat, but bear in mind that this is a ‘grind’ competition so be prepared to match with teams with a little bit of tv difference.
- Blind spinning is permitted or matches may be made in the farm chat on discord, stating clearly that you are looking for a ‘Summer Camp’ match.
- Please do not use the charity events channel for the purpose of making matches!
- All Summer Camp teams will be eligible to enter the MML farm at the conclusion of the competition. (Tickets must be requested within two weeks of the close of Summer Camp.)
- The winner of the competition will be eligible for the trophy case, or the farm as per the coaches choice. (But will not be eligible to enter league play at the pro tv cap, if the trophy case option is selected.)
- The competition will be decided by the team with the most wins, first. If teams have the same number of wins then of these teams, the team with the fewest losses will be declared the winner. If this still does not produce a clear winner then, again of these teams, the team with the least number of draws will be declared the winner. Should this still not illicit a result then a knockout tournament will be created to decide the competition.
- Coaches are reminded to review ‘fair play’ rules and abide by the spirit of fair play during the competition. Conceding or giving an unfair advantage to opponents may lead to board action as this could jeapordise the integrity of the competition.
- The competition winner will receive a $20 PSN voucher. The second placed team will receive a $10 PSN voucher.