2017 is here and the MML is pleased to announce the first New Years Resolution Competition. Each year the players around the club house all talk about how they are going to work out more, eat less and generally do a better job of doing their jobs. The same can be said for many on the coaching staff. The MML has decided to make a contest out of their efforts and invites anyone willing to step up and prove they can stick to their resolution(s)!!!
To Sign Up:
- New Teams Only
- Request A Ticket to the Competition
- MML Charity Tournaments > 2017 New Years Resolution
- Limited to 24 teams total.
- Competition Starts New Years Day!!!
- Each week there will be a special rule that will be broadcast to all participants. It will be up to YOU to know not only what the special rule is, but to comply.
- The competition will be round robin and run for 8 weeks.
- Not everyone will play everyone!
- The top 4 teams will compete in a knock-out tournament with it’s own special rules.
- Play weeks will be Mon – Sun, rolling over each week on Monday morning CST
- $10 PSN Gift Card to the winning team.
- Day 1: No Rerolls may be used.
- Day 2: You must use the games pre-set formations when lining up for a kick off. Applies both to Offense & Defense. NO switching players is allowed.
- Day 3: Only APO inducements are allowed. No other inducements may be purchased during the inducement phase.