LEAGUE OFFICE – In Norse mythology, Ragnarok is a series of future events, including a great battle foretold to ultimately result in the death of a number of major figures, the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world in water. In preparation of this grand event, the MML has gathered some of the greatest Norse tribes in the land to prepare for this great battle.
- Open to New Norse Teams only.
- Slots are limited to the first 16 teams to sign up.
- Norse only.
- Valhalla: Once a team loses, it must be deleted so that it can enter Asgard and be accounted for in the Halls of Valhalla.
- The winning team will receive 10 bTV to apply towards MMLPro status.*
- The winning team will be allowed to register for MMLPro play using the Pro TV* cap instead of the Farm TV* cap provided they meet all other League rules and remain under the maximum amount of games (see below) for the season they are registering for.**
- In-Game, navigate to Join League and select Multiplayer League.
- Search for “MML Charity Tournaments”
- Select “Ragnarok” and click join.
* See Rules & Regulations for bTV, Pro and Farm TV Cap. This bonus TV applies only to this team, not to the coach.
** The winning team must not have played more games than 4 times the season they are registering for. For example; if the winning team wishes to register for Season 4, they must ensure they have not played more than 16 total games (4*Season). This is to ensure that the winning team does not by-pass the current Pro teams in total games played. The winning team can play less, but not more.