LEAGUE OFFICE – A mysterious coach, Thunden, saunters into the MML looking for revenge. His neighbor was killed by the town’s sadistic barber, who is in the midst of organizing a quick-draw tournament…wait…that’s an entirely different tournament…The Undead are here! Let the shambling around on the pitch begin!!
The Unquick and the Dead
- Open to NEW Undead teams only.
- Slots are limited to the first 16 teams to sign up.
- NEW Undead teams only.
- Burial Expenses: Due to the expense to exhume all the players from the grave for this tournament. Teams can not have more than 100k in gold at any given point.
- The winning team will receive 10 bTV to apply towards MMLPro status.*
- The winning team will be allowed to register for MMLPro play using the Pro TV* cap instead of the Farm TV* cap provided they meet all other League rules and remain under the maximum amount of games (see below) for the season they are registering for.**
- In-Game, navigate to Join League and select Multiplayer League.
- Search for “MML Charity Tournaments”
- Select “The Unquick and the Dead” and click join.
** The winning team must not have played more games than 4 times the season they are registering for. For example; if the winning team wishes to register for Season 4, they must ensure they have not played more than 16 total games (4*Season). This is to ensure that the winning team does not by-pass the current Pro teams in total games played. The winning team can play less, but not more.